We have a fantastic role for the right talented Conference and Events Manager based in the Manchester / Salford area
We are looking for a Conference and Events Manager that has a background or experience within Hotels, C&E or visitor attractions or tourist destinations.
As a Conference and Events Manager you will be working for the UK`s leading contract caterer who believes in making a difference! They are committed to best practice in all areas of corporate, social and environmental responsibility and take pride in investing in their people.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Manager to join our client`s team at one of their visitors attractions. This role will be responsible for managing ALL C&B and Self-Service Restaurant and coffee shop?
This role is all about your experience and working with the team communication, being personable to create and develop relationships.
- 80% C&B / 20% Restaurant
- Ability to drive standards
- Deputise for the General Manager
- Have complete ownership and autonomy
- You must be exceptionally presentable
- Have retail hospitality experience
- Experience in Hotel/Restaurant management
- Accountability and experience of P and L budget management
- Conference and Banqueting - Manchester
- Be full of innovative ideas
- Be extremely commercial
- Strong communicator
- Exceptional Team leader
- Able to remain calm in a pressurised environment
Do you currently work in C&B in one of the following - Hotels, tourist attraction, shopping destination, manor house, County Park or spa
If you are currently working in Contract Catering as a Conference and Banqueting Manager or Conferencing and Banqueting Manager.