We are a online Clothing retailer from Manchester.
We are looking for an assistant to help manage our Ebay/Amazon/Website.
(MUST have experience) No training given- Please read all requirements.
* A working knowledge of the IT / internet / e-commerce / website development & SEO's
* A working knowledge of inventory management systems across different platforms.
* A working knowledge of eCommerce management systems like eSeller Pro and Linnworks.
* The ability to research and create written product description content that will maximize sales results on the website.
* Excellent communications skill - both written and verbal
* A Good Working knowledge of PHOTOSHOP software
* Ability to crop, edit, enhance photos to a high quality website standard.
* Confident using computers and software.
* Be able to work to meet deadlines & ability to multitask.
* Have a great attention to detail.
* Be able to handle frequently changing priorities and a variety of different tasks
Need to be flexible with regard to weekend working.
The position of Internet / E-commerce Administrator is a challenging role that will require a confident and motivated individual. It is essential that you are a well organized self- starter who has strong communication skills, which are vital when dealing with customers over the telephone, working with colleagues and in writing when creating content for the website.