Do you want to make a difference? We are looking to recruit street fundraisers for one of Britain’s largest homeless charities supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
• £10 - £12.30 p/h, weekly pay
• Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm
• Immediate Start
Street fundraising is sociable, varied and gets you out of the office. It’s also a key way for the charity to bring in donations and support so they can continue their vital work.
You’ll meet your team leader every morning (Monday – Friday, 10am until 6pm) in different areas in and around the city. You'll then engage as many people as you can as they walk past you on the street and encourage them to sign up to giving regular donations.
A charity that works tirelessly to support and care for those affected by homelessness.
In addition, you’ll also get:
• Trained and coached along the way
• Regular hours, Monday to Friday- 10am to 6pm
• £10ph start rate, weekly pay
• Daily incentives such as free coffee, drink, sandwich and go home targets for the team
• Excellent career progression opportunities
If you’re up for it - send through your CV now to Bianca and Jade for an immediate start or call us on 020 3667 7245!